Monday 9 September 2013

A New Thing

This fall I started the first semester of a two year after-degree program in Education. I consider this the start of a new thing and I welcome it with open arms. Two years, after all, isn't that long. I've had three children and have been pregnant for a combined total of 27 months. If I can endure that, I can surely make it through the next two years of life as an Education student.

And, so, I will start filling the pages of my blog again--this time with renewed purpose and vision. I plan to chronicle my journey towards becoming a teacher. It will be the story of me. I will strive to be brutally honest in this story, no matter how hard it is to be so. Why? Because, I think, if I can at least know my truth, won't that set me free?

No comments:

Post a Comment